Camp Management (m/f/d)
for our new campsite in Canow, Mecklenburgische Seenplattefull time, starting immediately and indefinitely
Do you love being outside, in nature and looking at the lake? We are looking for a dynamic, creative person who wants to help us build up our new campsite “Ahoi Camp Canow” in the middle of the Mecklenburgische Kleinseenplatte and to manage it in the future.
With us you are responsible for:
- Infrastructure (focus)
- Guest Management/Reception
- the leadership of the team
- Maintenance and care of the campsite and work equipment / organization infrastructure measures.
- Management of external service providers and trades, obtaining offers
- Ensuring guest satisfaction and complaint management
- Partner support
- Office management, service planning and budget responsibility
- Promotion and retention of employees
That’s who you are:
- You are friendly and empathetic.
- You are flexible, able to work under pressure and remain calm even in stressful situations.
- You are a team player with organizational skills and willing to help out in other places.
- You’re a team player, but you also assert your opinion when it’s appropriate.
- You are willing to work weekends, holidays and shifts.
This is what we have to offer you:
- Work in the middle of the Mecklenburg Lake District with a view of Canower Lake, where you can wonderfully combine work with leisure and relaxation.
- Good payment
- Fair tip distribution
- If required, accommodation on site in a modern, spacious caravan or, if necessary, free parking space if you have your own camper.
- Free WiFi
- Team outfit
You can expect:
Friendly, young at heart colleagues (m/f/d) who are full of heart and soul to ensure that our customers feel completely satisfied during their stay at our camp.
Are you an outdoor person and a nature lover, do you feel addressed and want to become a part of us?
Then send us your application (PDF) by e-mail at email@example.com. If you have any questions, you can also reach us by phone at +49 (0) 4372-9999778.
Type of position: Full-time, permanent