for our beach canteen »Bei Smutje«
Full-time, from the beginning of 2024
- Coordination of the daily business as deputy team leader
- Planning, preparation and cooking of meals and snacks
- Ensure a smooth, structured and fast kitchen flow
- Responsibility and compliance with cleanliness and hygiene guidelines in accordance with HACCP
- Stock keeping, ordering of goods and preparation of inventories in coordination with the catering management
What you bring with you:
- You have completed vocational training and / or bring several years of professional experience as a cook (m/f/d).
- You love working in the gastro and have a desire to help shape and develop our beach canteen.
- You are creative, love good food and have a flair for gastronomic and sustainable kitchen trends.
- You have a desire to get involved with regional specialties and come up with new dishes on a regular basis.
- You are fully motivated and reliable.
- You work independently in your team and are able to lead it.
- You work quickly and neatly.
- You are a team player, flexible and able to work under pressure even in stressful situations.
- You are willing to work weekends, holidays and shifts.
This is what we have to offer you:
- Work in a hip surf location right on the beach where you can combine work, leisure and relaxation.
- Good payment
- Fair tip distribution
- Accommodation on site in a modern, spacious caravan or pitch if you have your own motorhome.
- Discounts on meals for staff at our “Sand-Tropez” café bar and at the “Bei Smutje” beach canteen.
- Free WiFi
- Team outfit and provision of work clothes
- Free surf lessons on location
- E-bike rental, vanlife accessories, fashion: special conditions with our partners.
You can expect:
Friendly, young at heart colleagues (m/f/d) who are full of heart and soul to ensure that our customers feel completely satisfied during their stay at our camp.
Do you feel like spending the most beautiful time of the year on Fehmarn and do you want to become a part of us? Then join our team!
Please send us your application (PDF) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can also reach us by phone at +49 (0) 4372-9999778.
We are looking forward to your application!