Full-time, gladly immediately or from the beginning of 2024
- You work closely with the infrastructure management and the reception team.
- You receive helpful and always friendly our guests on the place.
- You will be responsible for smooth communication between the reception and the guests on the site.
- You carry out checks to ensure compliance with fire safety and site regulations.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and care of the campsite and work equipment.
- You support different, external trades / service providers in their activities on the site.
- You handle small and larger repairs within the scope of maintenance measures without any problems.
- You will transport and store incoming supplies for camp.
- In the off-season, you will assist with upcoming remodeling and maintenance activities
What you bring with you:
- You are a multi-talented craftsman (confident in the use of machines and tools).
- You are friendly and communicative.
- You are flexible and able to work under pressure.
- You work in a solution-oriented and goal-oriented manner.
- You are a team player and willing to help out in other positions as needed.
- You are willing to work weekends, holidays and shifts.
- You like to lend a hand and have an eye for the big picture.
This is what we have to offer you:
- Work in a hip surf location right on the beach where you can combine work, leisure and relaxation.
- Good payment
- Fair tip distribution
- Accommodation on site in a modern, spacious caravan or pitch if you have your own motorhome.
- Discounts on meals for staff at our “Sand-Tropez” café bar and at the “Bei Smutje” beach canteen.
- Free WiFi
- Team outfit and provision of work clothes
- Free surf lessons on location
- E-bike rental, vanlife accessories, fashion: special conditions with our partners.
You can expect:
Friendly, young at heart colleagues (m/f/d) who are full of heart and soul to ensure that our customers feel completely satisfied during their stay at our camp.
Do you feel like spending the most beautiful time of the year on Fehmarn and do you want to become a part of us? Then join our team!
Please send us your application (PDF) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can also reach us by phone at +49 (0) 4372-9999778.
We are looking forward to your application!