WORK BY THE SEA.
A JOB WITH PROSPECTS!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR REINFORCEMENT FOR OUR TEAM.
We are looking forward to dynamic and creative minds (m/f/d) who would like to support us on our Ahoi Camp until October 2024 (after consultation also long-term) and inspire our guests!
And that’s us.
The name “Ahoi Camp” stands for modern, contemporary camping – open and informal. Ahoi Camp is about meeting like-minded people in a relaxed atmosphere. Many of the activities we offer our guests focus on nature, which we not only want to protect but also to inspire.
We love to try the unusual and break new ground in tourism. And most of all, we are a passionate hospitality company and a fair employer.
Our Ahoi Camp is located on the sunny island of Fehmarn, right by the sea. After work, you can take your board straight to the water, enjoy the day on the beach or explore the magnificent natural surroundings. Accommodation is available if required and agreed. We will provide you with a modern, spacious caravan for your time on site, which will be your own personal retreat. If you have your own camper as accommodation, we will organize a pitch at the camp.
This is what we have to offer you:
- Work in a trendy surf location right on the beach. Combine work, leisure and relaxation.
- Good payment
- Fair tip distribution
- Accommodation on site in a modern, spacious caravan or pitch if you have your own motorhome.
- Discounts on meals for staff at our “Sand-Tropez” café bar and at the “Bei Smutje” beach canteen.
- Free WiFi
- Team outfit and provision of work clothes
- Free surf lessons on location
- E-bike rental, vanlife accessories, fashion: special conditions with our partners.
You can expect:
Open-minded, easy-going colleagues (m/f/d) who put their heart and soul into making sure that our guests are completely satisfied during their stay with us. Are you interested? Would you like to be part of our Ahoi team and grow with us?
Then send us your application (PDF) by e-mail at email@example.com. If you have any questions, you can also reach us by phone at +49 (0) 4372-9999778.
View our vacancies here: